May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears
– Nelson Mandela
Why Natural & Holistic Health
Natural & holistic health focuses on the entire body while looking for the root cause of illness. Individuals with chronic conditions or those who prefer to work with natural remedies, typically benefit from natural health practices and philosophy.
Natural & holistic health as practiced by Traditional Naturopaths, incorporates unique, individualized assessment of physical, emotional, and environmental factors to identify opportunities to improve health. Natural & holistic health aims to improve your health by using the healing power of nature including food, vitamins and minerals, herbs, essential oils, homeopathics, and flower essences.
Areas of Interest
My current scope of practice and knowledge areas include the conditions and symptoms below, with a special interest in working with clients that want to partner to achieve their health goals using natural health practices.
- Hormone health: adrenal, thyroid or ovarian hormone imbalances including hot flashes, low energy, low libido, and poor sleep
- Digestive health: heartburn, gas, belching, poor digestion, constipation, liver conditions, gallstones, and cholesterol imbalance
- Urinary tract health: kidney function, chronic UTIs, bladder infections, blood pressure issues
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, low energy, difficulty concentrating, sleep issues
- Autoimmune and chronic conditions: natural remedies to support easing various symptoms while working to identify the root cause
Hormone Health – Naturally
Hormone Health – Naturally is a resource guide for women interested in natural health approaches for thyroid, adrenal and ovarian hormone health. This book provides simple testing techniques, suggestions for natural remedies, ways to optimize function and numerous naturopathic insights to help enable you to bring your hormones back into balance, naturally.
From the Blog
As a Traditional Naturopath and work with women on hormone health, digestion, anxiety and chronic issues. I tend to attract women between 40-55 that are experiencing mid-afternoon energy crashes, difficulty waking or sleeping through the night, emotional ups and...read more
I really love working with clients on their hormone health - specifically thyroid, adrenal and ovarian hormones of estrogen and progesterone. I see a lot of women, in their late 30s to early 60s, that are complaining about sleeplessness, short periods or too frequent...read more
I frequently get inquiries asking if I have experience with a specific diagnosis. I know that potential clients are using this question to screen practitioners and I always answer truthfully and literally. It’s just that I wish I got asked a couple of different...read more