May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears
– Nelson Mandela
Why Natural & Holistic Health
Natural & holistic health focuses on the entire body while looking for the root cause of illness. Individuals with chronic conditions or those who prefer to work with natural remedies, typically benefit from natural health practices and philosophy.
Natural & holistic health as practiced by Traditional Naturopaths, incorporates unique, individualized assessment of physical, emotional, and environmental factors to identify opportunities to improve health. Natural & holistic health aims to improve your health by using the healing power of nature including food, vitamins and minerals, herbs, essential oils, homeopathics, and flower essences.
Areas of Interest
My current scope of practice and knowledge areas include the conditions and symptoms below, with a special interest in working with clients that want to partner to achieve their health goals using natural health practices.
- Hormone health: adrenal, thyroid or ovarian hormone imbalances including hot flashes, low energy, low libido, and poor sleep
- Digestive health: heartburn, gas, belching, poor digestion, constipation, liver conditions, gallstones, and cholesterol imbalance
- Urinary tract health: kidney function, chronic UTIs, bladder infections, blood pressure issues
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, low energy, difficulty concentrating, sleep issues
- Autoimmune and chronic conditions: natural remedies to support easing various symptoms while working to identify the root cause
Hormone Health – Naturally
Hormone Health – Naturally is a resource guide for women interested in natural health approaches for thyroid, adrenal and ovarian hormone health. This book provides simple testing techniques, suggestions for natural remedies, ways to optimize function and numerous naturopathic insights to help enable you to bring your hormones back into balance, naturally.
From the Blog
Of course, I'm biased and there are a lot of great reasons to work with a holistic health practitioner, but I believe, here are the top seven reasons to find one: 1. Offer support for clients that want to stop taking prescriptions The majority of my clients are...read more
I’m a Traditional Naturopath and admittedly I didn’t know what a Naturopath was until I started my own Naturopathic education. In my last post, I talked about why I wanted a Naturopath on my health care dream team...read more
I’m a Traditional Naturopath (aka natural health practitioner) and I believe that each of us should have a team of experts as resources to help us manage our health over our lifetime. When I say team of experts, I don’t mean a primary care doctor, a cardiologist, and...read more